Monday, June 22, 2015

Why This Blog?


After trying for a few month to maintain a carefully curated collection of fine art and illustrations using my Pinterest account , I'm giving up! Pinterest keeps adding too many "picked for you" and "promoted" posts to my collection and it requires too much maintenance to delete them.

In this blog I intend to collect all art that inspires me. I hope you like my postings. On the other hand, I will continue to post my personal artwork at artharmonics.blogspot.com blog. Enjoy my first entry!

Gustave Caillebotte was a French painter, member and patron of the group of artists known as Impressionists. In contrast to other impressionists, I like the more realistic way he renders the landscape.


Impressionist: Gustave Caillebotte





No comments:

Post a Comment